|Jul 12, 2019||Aug 12, 2019||Paris, FR||Full time contract for one year (from September 2019 – August 2020)|
- You ensure that supplier tariffs are updated promptly in applications and tools
- You answer the requests of the subsidiaries and inform them accordingly about changes
- You are responsible for the quality checks regarding the accuracy of cost components
- You gather and aggregate transaction data from internal databases and external sources for the monthly intercompany-billing process
- You monitor the cost recovery of the transfer prices versus the real cost for defined products
- You support the Pricing Manager and the billing team in their recurring tasks, such as checking of suppliers’ invoices, investigation of deviations and reporting
- Business school education or Bachelor degree in IT or Business Administration
- Some professional experience in the field of data management, controlling or reporting
- Ecommerce business knowledge is an asset
- Excellent excel skills
- High personal responsibility, reliability and high detail orientation
- You are used to working independently
- You have strong analytical and solution finding skills and are used to handle complex tasks
- Our business language is English, fluent English is a must. Any additional language is an asset
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- International and multicultural working environment with a good team spirit
- Workplace in Paris
- Travelling on a regular basis
- We offer fair and modern working conditions
- Full time contract for one year (from September 2019 – August 2020)
Would you like to learn more?
Please contact: Patrick Blättler Head of Transfer Pricing & Intercompany Billing
Phone: +41 79 823 39 88
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number “Asendia-19_02”.
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19_02"